Search This Blog

Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Warlock on Jetbike Conversion

So, I've finally managed to get my first converted model built. I plan to put pictures of it painted in later posts, but until then, let me talk you through this conversion.

I'd just like to say that these photos were taken by my phone, my camera has died on me so until I get a new one (which should be in the next week or so), but until then, you'll have to make do with the ones I've managed to get.

As I've said before, I wanted to create more of a unique look for my warlocks, so I opted to have some Dire Avenger pieces on the model which seems to look quite effective. I won't bother to go on because the conversion was pretty simple, just a torso, head and arm swap. Depending on how well you thinks this worked, I'll put up a tutorial (there are some little bits which need to be trimmed for the rider to fit on the bike).

I'll leave you with the pictures of the finished bike.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really interested in seeing the waistline joint to see how flush you can get it when trimmed! Looks good otherwise man! :D


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...